Treatment of Dupuytren's disease
In the next section, eminent and experienced authors will describe the various options for treatment of Dupuytren's disease.
Every patient is different, every cord and nodule is different, every Doctor is different. The options are not suitable in every case but knowledge of these will allow the doctor and patient to discuss what is best in each case.
- Percutaneous Needle Fasciotomy / Needle Aponeurotomy (PNF/NA)
- Radiotherapy for Dupuytren’s disease
- Pharmacotherapy, steroid injection, fat graft, PIP external fixators and other techniques
- Collagenase clostridium histolyticum
- Skin grafting in Dupuytren’s disease
- Surgical treatment for Dupuytren’s disease: open fasciotomy and fasciectomy
- The stiff proximal interphalangeal joint
- Author's preferred treatment